If you’re worried about someone else's mental health and wellbeing, there are a number of things you can do. 

  1. Talk
  2. Report
  3. Get support

Talk -

If you're worried about someone, you can check in with them and see how they are, and if they feel comfortable to talk through any concern. However, if you're not sure please reach out to a mental wellbeing advisor for a confidential chat.

If believe someone is in immediate danger or seriously injured, you can call 999 (or 112 from a mobile).  

Trade unions are organised groups of workers who come together to support each other in the workplace.  There are a number of trade unions in our industry including TCU, TUC and NTU and you can contact them to see what support they can provide.

Report - 

You can make an anonymous disclosure which will allow us to investigate mental wellbeing concerns in particular areas of the organisation.

Get support - 

Please visit our general support pages to signpost the person affected, or if you want to discuss how you can best support someone. 


There are two ways you can tell us what happened